Nextrasoft Limited respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our web-based services, our mobile application and other online products and services (“Services“), when you contact customer services, or when you otherwise interact with us.
We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Within data protection legislation, organisations are either classified as “Data Controllers” or “Data Processors”. A Data Controller is a person who, or an organisation which, determines the
purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are processed. A Data Processor is a person who, or organisation which. processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller
Nextra is a “Data Processor”, processing personal data on behalf of our customers, who are “Data Controllers”.
This Privacy Notice explains our personal data practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is used. This Privacy Notice gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal data and serves as the guidelines to be observed by all of our staff and third parties in all locations in which we operate.
Who are we?
When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this Privacy Notice, we are referring to Nextrasoft Limited who has its principal office at 1st Floor, The Barn, Nup End Business Centre, Nup End Green, Old Knebworth, Hertfordshire SG3 6QJ.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1st Floor, The Barn, Nup End Business Centre, Nup End Green, Old Knebworth, Hertfordshire SG3 6QJ.
How We Use Your Personal Data
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
- Contractual Obligations – In most circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, providing data to your payroll system so that you are paid the correct amount.
- Legal Compliance – If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. For example, keeping records as required by HMRC.
- Legitimate Interest – In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with:
- Your employer/our customer
- Government bodies
- Any other party at your consent or at your direction; and otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
slavery and human trafficking statement
We strive to be a great place to work for Nextrasoft people. We want our employees to be fully engaged with our Company and motivated to give their all and we want their contribution to be recognised and rewarded.
We will therefore not tolerate forced, bonded or compulsory labour, human trafficking and other kinds of slavery within our own operations or within our supply chain and are committed to taking appropriate steps to ensure that everyone who works for Nextrasoft – in any capacity – benefits from a working environment in which their fundamental rights and freedoms are respected.
We adopt procedures that contribute to ensuring modern slavery does not occur in our business or supply chains and we expect organisations with whom we do business to adopt and enforce policies to comply with the legislation.